iCloud Drive : Gone were the times when people used to save their music, images, music and all their data with their hard disk or memory card. Somehow tables have turned. Today technology is touching sky. You will get everything online so as storage options and for that you can use cloud storage. iCloud drive is one of the best service where you can store your files, music, images, PDF and many more whatever you want. With this storage you can access your files whenever and wherever you ant using your Apple device.
You can use Dropbox as an alternative to iCloud. You don’t have to carry your pen drives or hard disk everywhere, create an iCloud Drive account and you will have all your data at your fingertip. Let’s have a detailed talk about iCloud Drive:
iCloud Drive on iOS (iPhone, iPad) Mac, and Windows PC Devices:
iCloud initially gives you 5 GB free storage for all the devices. If you need more storage space then you can select your plans according to your use. The plans offered by iCloud are affordable and you can upgrade your storage space up to 2 TB from any device. 2 TB storage space will cost you £13.99 per month, similarly for 1 TB storage space you will have to pay £6.99 per month, 50 GB storage space will cost you £0.79 per month and 200 GB storage space will cost you £2.49 per month.
Upgrade your iCloud storage plans: How to Use iCloud Drive?
Upgrading your storage plans are very easy. You can do it by your own from your device. Steps for the upgradation of your plan:
- Go to Settings> Name> iCloud and then open iCloud storage. If you have IOS 10.2 version device or updated then this then go to Settings> iCloud and click on Storage.
- After this step you click on the Buy More Storage Option.
- Now you can see different plans with their price, choose the one which you want to select and confirm your plan by entering your Apple ID.
If you are a MAC User, then click on the Apple icon and go to System Preference then elect iCloud. You can see Manage option from where you will find many options and plans to buy your storage plans.
Outstanding features of iCloud Drive: How to Access to Files Saved on iCloud Drive?
Here are some useful features of iCloud which makes it all in one icloud storage app:
- You can access iClouds from iTunes. With iCloud you easily download music directly to all the connected devices. All you want is Wi-Fi/3G/4G data connection.
- With this iCloud storage you will get MobileMe with which you can push mails, calendar apps, contacts without paying anything. sync it with cloud and use them with any of your devices
- Don’t worry about your data. With iCloud all your data, music, apps, photos, books, messenger and everything will be automatically at regular interval of time. If you have bought a new device, then sync all your data without connecting it with your PC or MAC.
- With iCloud you can not only backup and save data but you can also find your device if stolen anytime. You can easily track the location, you can lock your device and delete your data from any device.
- With the stream feature you can stream all your images. If you are using more than one device than you can have all your images on every device easily.
- Another feature is iBook. With this you can buy book whenever you want. You can access the book on other device also with which you are connected via iCloud.
These were some useful and common features of iCloud drive. You can access them all with your iCloud drive account.iCloud Login Sign in Guide here.
This era is digitalized era. People use online services more. Nobody likes to carry pen drives and hard drives and to worry about it. iCloud took over this. If you are the one who loves to stay updated then iCloud drive is the best option for you. With iCloud you can access all your data, music, images and all your files anywhere anytime. You can save all your data without the fear of losing data. Hope you all are clear with the information. In case you find any problem regarding this then feel free to mail us, will get back to you with all the possible solution. Keep sharing your views. Thank you.